Sign-up HERE (required)
Help the Friends restore the last coastal wetland in Los Angeles. Get hands-on experience while learning about urban ecology.
• Arrive 10 minutes early. Gates will be locked at Saltwater Marsh events - NO late arrivals!
• Children 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
• Close-toed shoes are required for all restoration and community service events.
• Groups of 8+ MUST RSVP. To RSVP, provide your name and group size to 310-306-5994 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We recommend wearing comfy clothes that you don’t mind getting a bit dirty, and a hat.
• Bring your reusable water bottle to stay hydrated - there are no water fountains on site.
• Tours and restoration at the Ballona Wetlands Ecological Reserve are free events. Suggested donation is $5-10 per person for all tours & special events. Your donation helps us protect & restore the Ballona Wetlands.